Fraud & Lost Items
In the event that you experience lost, stolen, or fraudulent items (checks, debit or credit card), immediately:
Contact the Security Service call center at
or visit the nearest branch.
File a police report with local law enforcement.
Security Service Unauthorized/Fraudulent Transaction Forms:
- Unauthorized PIN Transactions - Use this form when there have been unauthorized PIN transactions on your debit card. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardholder Statement of Disputed Items - Use this form to dispute credit card transactions that are unauthorized or fraudulent. Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Chargeback Request Form - Use this form when there have been unauthorized or fraudulent transactions on your debit card where you were not required to enter a PIN. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit Bureau Letter of Dispute1 - Use this form to dispute items reported to a credit bureau. Email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Negotiable Instrument Fraud Affidavit - Use this form for check(s) that are altered, forged, or fraudulent. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit - Use this form to dispute an unauthorized ACH item. Email the completed form to email@example.com.
For information on forms needed to report fraudulent activity on your account, visit on our Lost, Stolen, and Dispute Forms page.
Security Service Power Protected Checking
Provides access to credit report monitoring, fraud protection, mobile phone coverage and much more!
1. For disputed items it is recommended to file disputes directly with each Credit Reporting Agency as this is the most efficient and timely method in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act guidelines. This method allows for tracking of the disputed item by the person placing the dispute for easy monitoring.
Members may obtain a copy of their credit history report by accessing the link provided below: