Security - Protecting Your Finances
Security is a priority at Security Service Federal Credit Union. This section will help you learn how you can take steps to protect yourself and your family when you use a computer, your ATM or debit card, and more.
The first step to protecting yourself from criminals is awareness. Understanding how criminals get your information can help you take the necessary security precautions to protect yourself and your accounts.
- Fraud Types – Learn about common types of frauds and scams.
- Fraud & Lost Items – Find out what to do if your account information is lost or stolen.
- Identity Theft – Find out what to do if you are a victim of identity theft. Learn about the different methods thieves use to obtain your personal information and how to safeguard your information.
- Personal Security – Learn security tips for safeguarding yourself and your account.
- Text Fraud Alerts - Learn about Fraud Alerts, a free service to help prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on credit and debit card accounts.