Security Service Branch Services
When you're a member with Security Service Federal Credit Union you'll receive exclusive benefits and services when you visit a local branch. Many of the services are free. Read more about what we can offer you.
A sample of the branch services we offer.
Free Notary Service
Available for members at all Security Service locations, your document must include a notary statement.1
Free Signature Guarantee Service
This member benefit certifies your signature when you transfer securities such as stocks or bonds up to $100,000. $250,000 signature guarantees are available at limited locations. Please call 1.888.415.7878 for details.
MasterCard® Cash Advance
We charge no fees for cash advances on your Security Service Mastercard® when you receive a cash advance at any teller line or Security Service ATM.
- Funds can be deposited, sent by check, sent by Western Union, or wired to another financial institution2
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe Deposit Boxes are available in varying sizes3, ranging from 2 X 5 to 10 X 20.
Safe Deposit Box Fees:
- Annual fees range from $20 for smaller boxes up to $100 for larger boxes
- $20 to replace a lost key
Free Self-Service Coin Counters
Available at many of our Texas and Colorado locations, you’ll receive a receipt that you can use for cash back or to deposit into your account.
Additional Benefits & Services
- Security Service employees cannot serve as witnesses. Please provide your own witnesses, as needed.
- While Security Service has no cash advance fees, the card issuer may charge a fee. Contact your card issuer directly for terms on non-Security Service credit cards. Interest accrues immediately on Security Service cards. A $1.50 non-Security Service ATM fee will be charged, if applicable.
- Certain sizes not available at all locations.