Security Service Branch Services
When you're a member with Security Service Federal Credit Union you'll receive exclusive benefits and services when you visit a local branch. Many of the services are free. Read more about what we can offer you.
A sample of the branch services we offer.
Free Notary Service
Available for members at all Security Service locations, your document must include a notary statement.1
Free Signature Guarantee Service
This member benefit certifies your signature when you transfer securities such as stocks or bonds up to $100,000. $250,000 signature guarantees are available at limited locations. Please call 1.888.415.7878 for details.
MasterCard® Cash Advance
We charge no fees for cash advances on your Security Service Mastercard® when you receive a cash advance at any teller line or Security Service ATM. Funds can be deposited, sent by check, sent by Western Union, or wired to another financial institution2.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe Deposit Boxes are available in varying sizes3, ranging from 2 X 5 to 10 X 20
Safe Deposit Box Fees
- Annual fees range from $20 for smaller boxes up to $100 for larger boxes
- $20 to replace a lost key
Free Self-Service Coin Counters
Available at many of our Texas and Colorado locations, you’ll receive a receipt that you can use for cash back or to deposit into your account.
- Note: Security Service employees cannot serve as witnesses. Please provide your own witnesses, as needed.
- While Security Service has no cash advance fees, the card issuer may charge a fee. Contact your card issuer directly for terms on non-Security Service credit cards. Interest accrues immediately on Security Service cards. A $1 non-Security Service ATM fee will be charged, if applicable.
- Certain sizes not available at all locations.