Choose Security Service and build a strong financial future.
Premier Products & Services
Checking & Savings
- Get online banking, mobile banking with mobile check deposit, and some of the highest checking account rates available with a Security Service Power Checking Account.
- Trust that your savings are safe and sound while earning interest1 with a Security Service Savings or Money Market Account.
- Security Service mortgage loans make the process of buying, building, or refinancing a home simple and stress free with no origination fees, low rates, and up to $5,0002 paid in select closing costs.
- A Security Service Home Equity loan is a smart choice to make home improvements, consolidate debt, or pay major expenses.
Loans & Credit
- Enjoy competitive rates, flexible terms, and a variety of financing options with a personal loan from Security Service.
- Get pre-approved for an auto loan or other vehicle loan and use it as a powerful negotiation tool when buying a vehicle.
- Earn Rewards Points with select purchases, pay no annual or cash advance fees, and enjoy a low APR3 with a Security Service Credit Card.
- With college costs rising every year, Security Service provides excellent resources to address your various student loan and scholarship options.
- Whatever your stage in life, our Security Service Investment Group will help you create a personal financial strategy for your individual investment goals.
- Insure and protect your family with Security Service life insurance, property/casualty, and long-term care insurance.
Military Products & Services
- We're proud to serve those who serve our country. Through our "Operation Salute the Strong" program, activated and deployed military members can take advantage of a suite of options designed to help meet the financial needs of military families.
Additional Benefits & Services
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado or Utah.
Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval.
"Interest" referenced in the context of this page refers to "dividends."
No Closing Cost offer does not cover mortgage insurance, seller paid closing costs, discount points, or pre-paids & reserves. The program is not valid for FHA or VA loans. If loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs incurred.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate