Nobody in the Market Beats Money Market Plus
With a Money Market Plus, your funds are easy to save and easy to access.
The market's best bang for your buck
No service fees
Unlimited withdrawals and check writing
Interest accrues daily, paid monthly
- Open for as little as $1,000
- No minimum balance required after opening
- No excess transaction fee
- No service fees
- Unlimited withdrawals and check writing
- Interest accrues daily, paid monthly
- Not eligible for debit card or ATM transactions using a debit card
- $10 closing fee if closed within the first 90 days
We know when you have a money market this good, you'll want more than one. Unfortunately, we need to limit it to one per primary account member.
Money Market Plus Rates
How much could you earn in a year? Calculate and see.
Federally insured by NCUA. Membership eligibility required.
1) A minimum of $1,000 is required to open. Money Market Plus is a Blended Rate Tier account. Each tier corresponds to a range of account balances, APYs and dividend rate. For balances over $25,000, the APY ranges from 2.53% to 1.56% and the dividend rate is 1.50%. The dividend rate is paid on the portion of your daily balance within each balance tier. For example, if you have $26,000 in your account, you will earn a rate of 2.50% on the first $25,000.00 and 1.50% on the next $1,000.00. The lowest APY of 1.56% is calculated based on a balance of $500,000. One Money Market Plus account per primary account holder.
† This Security Service Federal Credit Union Current Dividend Rates disclosure is incorporated as a part of and in addition to the All About Your Security Service Consumer Accounts Disclosure, the Security Service Truth in Savings Disclosure, and the Fee Schedule for Consumer Accounts. Please refer to these items for additional terms, conditions and limitations which may be associated with your specific account(s).
†† APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 5/9/23. The Dividend Rate and APY may change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on your account.