Security Service Power Travel Rewards World MastercardTM
Get rewarded for your travel and dining purchases. Earn 3 rewards points for every $1 spent on gas, travel, and dining, plus 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 3X points for every $1 spent on gas, travel, and dining1
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 0% APR for the first 6 months on purchases and cash advances3
- Earn a 2,500 Point Bonus2
- $0 Annual Fee
|Purchase APR †|
|Security Service Power Travel Rewards World MasterCard®||11.00% - 18.00%||Apply|
Personalize your card with your favorite photo
Receive text, email, or push notifications on all account activity.4
Redeem points for gift cards, airfare, hotels, and more in the
Membership eligibility required. Subject to credit approval. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Annual Percentage Rate is variable and based on creditworthiness. Visit a branch or call 1-800-527-7328 for details. All offers subject to change at any time.
- Points are earned on net purchases. Cash advances, and checks used to access your account are not considered purchases and are not eligible for points. Visit a branch or ssfcu.org for details.
- Introductory 2,500 bonus points offer applies when $500 is spent on card within the first 90 days of account opening. Upon meeting this requirement, bonus points will be automatically deposited into your rewards account. Restrictions apply and program is subject to change without notice.
- The introductory 0% APR is only available on transactions performed within the first 6 months of the account opening date for new accounts or the first date of the new billing cycle for upgraded accounts. The 6 month 0% APR period for each category (i.e., purchases and cash advances) begins on the date of the first transaction performed during this period and continues until the end of the 6th billing cycle of the first transaction for that category. After that, the variable APR will be 11.00%-12.00%.
- Standard data and text messaging rates apply.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 3/4/20. See Disclosures for more details. Purchase and cash advance rate will vary based upon market prime rate. Maximum APR will not exceed 18%.
Refer to the following Security Service Mastercard® Rate & Terms Agreements for current rates and complete details: Security Service Power Mastercard® Rate & Terms Agreement; Security Service Power Rewards Mastercard® Rate & Terms Agreement; Security Service Power Travel Rewards World Mastercard® Rate & Terms Agreement; Security Service Power Cash Back World Mastercard® Rate & Terms Agreement; World Mastercard® Guide to Benefits; Mastercard® Credit Card Guide to Benefits.