Auto Loan Payment Options
Make an Auto Loan Payment Online 24/7
New Auto Loan?
Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! Now you have the convenience of going where you want, when you want. Further that convenience by using myBranch Online Banking to schedule your car payment from any bank.
Important: Your 10-digit primary savings account number or checking account number may be required to enroll in myBranch (it can be found on your Security Service statement or membership card). If you have a new auto loan, please allow 7-10 business days to receive your membership card in the mail and/or for your loan to appear in myBranch Online Banking.
More Ways to Make a Payment
Pay with Western Union Speedpay
Pay your bills electronically with Western Union Speedpay.
- You will need your full 10-digit Loan Account Number (example: 0001234567) or your 16-digit Credit Card Number1, and your zip code.
- Note: If a payment is made after 8 p.m. CT, it will process the following business day.
Automatic, Recurring Payments
Did you know you can set up an automatic, recurring loan payment?
There are three easy ways to do it:
1. Schedule a Recurring Payment within myBranch:
- Log in to myBranch Online Banking
- Click onto Transfers & Payments.
- Choose the Make a Payment button.
- Set the payment accounts and amount.
- Select Recurring under the Set the Payment Frequency & Date section and set your payment options.
2. Set up a Recurring Payment over the phone2:
- Call 1.866.397.4512 to make a payment from a Security Service account, a non-Security Service account, or a non-Security Service credit card.
- Stay on the line after you complete your payment to schedule a recurring monthly payment.
3. Fill out the payment authorization form and bring it to your local branch, or scan it and send it to email@example.com:
Pay with Mobile*
Make your auto loan payment via myBranch Mobile, our secure mobile banking app.
*Data charges may apply.
Pay by Phone
Make payments to a Security Service auto loan with CallPlus, our 24/7 automated telephone banking system.2
- Call 1.800.527.7328 to access CallPlus.
Pay at a Branch
- Stop by any Security Service branch or Shared Branching location to make a payment or request assistance. Please bring your payment coupon.
Pay by Mail
Drop your payment in the mailbox along with your payment coupon* or loan number written on check to:
Security Service Federal Credit Union P.O. Box 691530
San Antonio, TX 78269-1530
For overnight payments, FedEx your payment along with your payment coupon* or loan number written on check to:
Security Service Federal Credit Union
15000 IH 10 West
San Antonio, TX 78249
* If you do not have your payment coupon, please clearly write your full account number in the memo on the bottom left of the check.
- Payments made with a credit or debit card may process as a cash advance which may result in additional fees and/or higher interest from the card issuer.
- Payments made through our automated phone system are free of charge. Payments made over the phone through a representative are subject to a $7.50 fee. Payments made by a debit or credit card, whether over the phone or in a branch, are subject to a $7.50 fee.