Security Service Insurance (SSI) is an independent insurance agency that searches the market to find the right balance of value and coverage on behalf of our members.
Personal Umbrella Insurance
When you’ve reached the limits on your home or auto insurance policies, your personal umbrella insurance then help cover any remaining costs. Security Service Insurance (SSI) searches the market to find the right balance of value and coverage on behalf of its members.
Extra Protection, Higher Coverage Limits...
Home and auto insurance are a great way to protect your family’s assets, but they're not without limitations.
If sued, an umbrella insurance policy is designed to shield you and provide additional blanket coverage on top of your other policies.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability - Umbrella insurance provides the financial compensation necessary when auto or home insurance coverage limits are exceeded.
- Flexible and Affordable - You choose your coverage limits in affordable increments of $1 million.
- Family Coverage - Umbrella insurance can provide worldwide coverage to all family members in your household.
- Additional Coverage - Can cover additional offenses, such as libel, slander, false arrest, and invasion of privacy.
Dental Savings Account
Studies show that good oral health can lead to good overall health. We've partnered with Dental Benefits Max to help members find affordable dental solutions. Save on everything from cleanings to braces!
- Free Trial Offer - Members can qualify for a 30 Day Free Trial of Dental Benefits.
- Over 209,000 Dentists - Choose from over 209,000 dentist from the nationwide Aetna Dental Access Network. You can change dentists at anytime.
- Save an Average of 40% - Members save on dental procedure including cleanings, crowns, fillings, root canals and even braces and dentures.
- Affordable Payments - Plans are only $9.95 a month for individuals and $12.95 a month for your entire family.
For more information, call 1.888.402.7587 or visit
Dental Benefit Max
TotalProtect Home Service Plan
A home service plan helps cover the expense of repairing or replacing home appliances and systems when they break down from everyday use.
Just how expensive are repairs and replacements? A single breakdown can cost you more than a year of coverage.
For more information, call 1.844.324.0739 or visit
TotalProtect Home Service Plan
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
A plan for the unexpected. Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance1 provides access to exclusive options to protect yourself and your family. If you pass away or are seriously injured by an accident, you can have a plan in place. It offers up to $500,000 of coverage at discounted rates issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential).
Your first $2,000 of basic coverage is provided at no cost to you. Flexible coverage amounts allow you to purchase more to fit your needs debited directly from your Security Service account.
Reliable coverage – Guaranteed issue
Optional AD&D Insurance helps you and your loved ones meet the financial challenges of covered accidents, injuries, and even death. Coverage is guaranteed issue which means there are no medical exams or health requirements. The money can be used for existing expenses or those incurred from a covered injury giving you some financial help as you learn to adapt to your injury, or regain your mobility after a devastating accident.
Coverage options for your family
Family Coverage is available too. This plan also provides AD&D coverage for your spouse or dependent children. Up to 100% of your selected benefit amount is available for spousal coverage. Up to 25% of your selected benefit amount is available for dependent children coverage.
Optional AD&D Insurance includes many additional benefits including, but not limited to:
- Monthly Mortgage Payments
- Home Alterations and Vehicle Modifications Expenses
- Funeral Expenses
- Monthly Rehabilitation Expenses
- Child(ren) Tuition Reimbursement
- Seat Belt and Air Bag
- Natural Disaster
- Bereavement and Trauma Counseling
or call 1.877.603.6207 for assistance.
This policy provides accident insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical, or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services. IMPORTANT NOTICE—This policy does not provide coverage for sickness.