Stay protected and prepared.
If you have an accident, auto insurance coverage can protect you against significant financial loss.
- Repairs/Replacement Costs – If your vehicle is damaged in an accident or stolen, auto insurance can provide the money needed to fix or replace it.
- Crash-Related Medical Expenses – If you or any passengers are injured or killed in an accident, your policy can pay for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, lost wages, and funeral expenses.
- Lawsuits – If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, your policy may cover legal expenses if sued.
Auto insurance can also provide these additional coverage options:
- Liability Coverage – Pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Pays for injuries and damages if you are hit by someone with little or no insurance.
- Additional Towing and Labor Coverage – Pays for basic roadside assistance
- Rental Reimbursement – Pays for the cost of a rental car while your car is in the shop due to a covered loss.
Enjoy the open road.
You'll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers, or your investment.
There are many ways SSI representatives can find to lower your insurance costs. Some of these include:
- Motorcycle Safety Courses - Discounts from 10-to-15 percent may be available on motorcycle insurance for graduates of training courses.
- Good Driving Records - Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will also help reduce your premiums.
- Lay-Up Policies - In many northern states, riders may save money by buying a "lay-up" policy, where all coverage except comprehensive is suspended during winter months.
- Miscellaneous Discounts - SSI representatives can find many discounts on a wide range of things, such as multi-bike, organizational membership, mature rider status, and more.
Travel in fun and comfort.
Just because these vehicles are associated with leisure, doesn't mean they don't need the same insurance protection as any other investment.
- Covers the cost of damage caused by you in an accident.
- Can cover the cost of environmental cleanup after an accident that causes toxic chemical or other pollutant spillage.
- Can include financial compensation in the event of: physical damage, vandalism, theft, or collision.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Enjoy a Day Out on the Lake...
Some home and auto insurance policies provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. To protect yourself completely in the event of an accident, consider purchasing an additional personal boat or watercraft policy.
- Covers bodily injury, property damage, passenger liability, medical payments, and more.
- Has liability limits starting at $15,000, and can be increased to $300,000.
- Includes deductibles of $250 for property damage, $500 for theft, and $1,000 for medical payments.
Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.