Compare and Save
As an independent agency, Security Service Insurance will review all your insurance policies to make sure you have the right coverage and savings by:
- Providing an apples-to-apples comparison of your current insurance policy across multiple carriers.
- Analyzing of your insurance coverage and providing recommendations based on your needs.
- Finding bundle options where possible for multi-policy discounts.
Security Service Insurance was VERY helpful and was extremely knowledgeable. They went over coverages that no other agent ever has for me…You have a great operation there. I’ve been a member for so many years and Security Service Insurance is a great example why I chose SSFCU.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a renter, protecting your home is vital to your comfort and wellbeing. Homeowners insurance is a package policy that provides financial protection for your home and the things you keep in it.
- Range of Coverage Types – We offer a wide range of home insurance beyond the traditional, such as condo, mobile, rental, and more.
- Disaster Coverage – Your home will be protected against fire, natural disaster, theft, or vandalism.
- Medical Expenses – This includes liability protection and medical coverage to help pay expenses.
Your automobile is one of your most valued possessions. If you have an accident, auto insurance coverage can protect you against significant financial loss.
- Repairs/Replacement Costs – If your vehicle is damaged in an accident or stolen, auto insurance can provide the money needed to fix or replace it.
- Crash-Related Medical Expenses – If you or any passengers are injured or killed in an accident, your policy can pay for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, lost wages, and funeral expenses.
- Lawsuits – If you or your car are responsible for damage or injury to others, your policy may cover legal expenses if sued.
Attention renters, riders, and campers: We’ve got you covered! Security Service Insurance offers coverage for a variety of vehicles, renters, and personal lines of insurance to give you peace of mind.
Security Service Dental Plan
Studies show that good oral health can lead to good overall health. We've partnered with Dental Benefits Max to help members find affordable dental solutions. Save on everything from cleanings to braces!
- Free Trial Offer - Members can qualify for a 30 Day Free Trial of Dental Benefits.
- Over 209,000 Dentists - Choose from over 209,000 dentist from the nationwide Aetna Dental Access Network. You can change dentists at anytime.
- Save an Average of 40% - Members save on dental procedure including cleanings, crowns, fillings, root canals and even braces and dentures.
- Affordable Payments - Plans are only $9.95 a month for individuals and $12.95 a month for your entire family.
Security Service TotalProtect Home Service Plan
A home service plan helps cover the expense of repairing or replacing home appliances and systems when they break down from everyday use.
Just how expensive are repairs and replacements? A single breakdown can cost you more than a year of coverage.
Security Service Insurance (SSI) is a subsidiary of Security Service Federal Credit Union. Products offered by SSI are not insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and are not issued, guaranteed or underwritten by Security Service.
* Based on a 4th quarter 2018 third party customer satisfaction survey done on behalf of Security Service Insurance; the 2016 Consumer Insurance Survey conducted by the Insurance Information Institute; the 2016 Consumer Insurance Survey conducted by AAA; the 2016 Consumer Survey conducted by finder.com; or average savings based on policies booked January-June 2019.