My clients & I always enjoy working with Security Service.
- Gina H., Real Estate Agent◊
Resources for Real Estate Agents
The Security Service team is here to help you and your clients.
- Streamlined Communication & Support—Dedicated loan officers working for your clients
- Vetting Buyers—We screen your clients to ensure they meet Security Service lending requirements
- Virtual CE Classes—Fulfill your requirements & learn new techniques
Mortgage Solutions for Agents
We’re always finding ways to make it easier (and faster) for your clients to close on a home. Here are some simple solutions to common issues you may run into.
- Upfront expenses and fees causing sticker shock?
We’ll cover closing costs up to $5,0001 with a Power Mortgage.
Power Mortgage details >
- Monthly payments aren’t low enough?
We can help get your client’s payment where it needs to be with our Power Rate options.
Power Rate details >
- Your client wants to build but is concerned about rates going up before construction is complete.
Eliminate rate uncertainty. Close with one low rate and pay closing costs only one time.
One-Time Close details >
Federally insured by NCUA, NMLS #458903. Membership eligibility required. Restrictions apply. Loan subject to credit approval. Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado, and Utah. Minimum loan amounts may apply. Rate based on the purpose of loan, loan to value, and credit score, so your rate may differ. Rates subject to change.
1. The program offer to save up to $5,000 in select closing costs does not cover mortgage insurance, seller paid closing costs, discount points, or prepaids and reserves. The program is not valid for FHA or VA loans. Closing costs may vary based on transaction. If loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs incurred.
◊ Image is for illustrative purposes only. Not an actual member.