Resources for Real Estate Agents
The Security Service team is here to help you and your clients.
- Streamlined Communication & Support—Dedicated loan officers working for your clients
- Always Stay Up-to-date—Loan status & closing details sent directly to you & your clients
- Virtual CE Classes—Fulfill your requirements & learn new techniques
Mortgage Solutions for Agents
We’re always finding ways to make it easier (and faster) for your clients to close on a home. Here are some simple solutions to common issues you may run into.
- Upfront expenses and fees causing sticker shock?
We’ll cover closing costs up to $5,0001 with a Power Mortgage.
Power Mortgage details >
- Monthly payments aren’t low enough?
We can help get your client’s payment where it needs to be with our Power Rate options.
Power Rate details >
- Your client wants to build but is concerned about rates going up before construction is complete.
Eliminate rate uncertainty. Close with one low rate and pay closing costs only one time.
One-Time Close details >
Closing During COVID-19: Security Service Title Company keeps closing on schedule during social distancing
For the safety of team members and clients, SSTC made adjustments to closing processes to follow recommended social distancing guidelines while keeping your closing on schedule:
Office Closing with plexiglass dividers—Modified conference rooms with clear partitions are used for closings at our main title office and are sanitized before and after each use.
Curbside Closing—Stay in your vehicle when closing at our main office location and at certain branches.
At-Home Closing—A representative will handle your closing right at your front door, where permitted by state lending guidelines. Security Service Title Company (SSTC) is a subsidiary of Security Service Federal Credit Union.
Security Service NMLS #458903 Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval. Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado or Utah. Minimum loan amounts may apply. Rate based on the purpose of loan, loan to value, and credit score, so your rate may differ. Rates subject to change.
*Security Service Federal Credit Union and its affiliates comply with state and federal regulations governing the hosting of continuing education (“CE”) courses. The CE courses are open to all licensed real estate agents and brokers in the State of Texas. The cost of each CE course is reflective of the current market rate. To register and pay for the CE courses, please follow the link listed above.
1. The program offer to save up to $5,000 in select closing costs does not cover mortgage insurance, seller paid closing costs, discount points, or pre-paids and reserves. The program is not valid for FHA or VA loans. Closing costs may vary based on transaction. If loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs incurred.
◊ Image is for illustrative purposes only. Not an actual member.