Great loan, great rates.
I have my dream home!
Close Faster with Security Service Mortgage
VA Mortgage Loan
- No Down Payment Requirement – If you are a qualified veteran, there is no down payment required
- Lower Closing Costs – VA financing does not permit the veteran to pay certain closing costs when purchasing a home
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Requirement – Even when making a down payment of less than 20%
- Competitive Interest Rates – We offer competitive interest rates with flexible repayment terms
VA Loan Rates
|Product||Points||APR†||Rate as low as...||Payment example|
|30-Year VA *||0%||3.621%||3.250%||$606.92||Apply|
|15-Year VA *||0%||3.925%||3.250%||$979.91||Apply|
*Based on a $135,000 loan amount. Payment example includes funding fee, but does not include taxes and insurance. Actual payments will be higher. Available for purchases only. Loan amount subject to available VA entitlement; Visit www.va.gov/housing-assistance/home-loans/eligibility to learn about VA eligibility and entitlement.
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado, or Utah. Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount may apply. Rates subject to change.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 2/26/20.
- For more military and veteran member benefits, visit our Military Services page.