Get up to 100% financing with a VA Loan
What makes a VA Loan right for you? A VA loan can provide up to 100% financing for qualifying veterans. That means no down payment! If you are eligible, you may only need to pay certain required closing costs. We can help you understand what this means for you and how much you could expect to pay at closing.
- No down payment – Not required with 100% financing
- No PMI required – You don’t have to pay Private Mortgage Insurance
- Lower closing costs – You may not have to pay all typical closing costs
- Low, fixed rates – Save on monthly payments with our low rates
VA Loan Rates
|Product||Points||APR†||Rate as low as...||Payment example|
|30-Year VA *||0%||3.621%||3.250%||$606.92||Apply|
|15-Year VA *||0%||3.925%||3.250%||$979.91||Apply|
*Based on a $135,000 loan amount. Payment example includes funding fee, but does not include taxes and insurance. Actual payments will be higher. Available for purchases only. Loan amount subject to available VA entitlement; Visit www.va.gov/housing-assistance/home-loans/eligibility to learn about VA eligibility and entitlement.
- For more military and veteran member benefits, visit our Military Services page.