Lot or Land Loan
Save up to $5,0001 in select closing costs and pay no origination fee on your 15-year, fixed rate lot or land loan.
15-Year Lot or Land Loan
Save upfront with no origination fee and no closing costs up to $5,0001.
- Low Closing Costs – Up to $5,0001 of select closing costs are paid by Security Service
- No Origination Fee – Other financial institutions may charge as much as 1% of your total balance
- Fixed Rates - We offer 15-year, fixed rate lot and land loans
- Great LTV Ratios – Our max Loan-to-Value ratios are: 90%, lot loan; 80%, land loan
Lot/Land Loan Rates
|Product||Points||APR†||Rate as low as...||Payment example|
|Land 15 YR Fixed *||0%||6.870%||6.750%||$1194.63||Apply|
*Based on a $135,000 Loan Amount with a 80% LTV and FICO>=740.
- Full Disclosure – Track rates and estimate monthly loan payments with Rate Tracker
- No Lot Loan Acreage Limits – Lot size will conform to the area
- Secure Your Rate – Contact a Mortgage Rep to lock in your interest rate and discount points for up to 30 days
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado or Utah. Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount may apply.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 4/24/18.
Mortgage interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice based on market fluctuations. The rate and term offered to members may differ from the rates reflected above based on the credit history, final loan-to-value, and mortgage loan program. Cash-out refinance transactions may be significantly different than the rates shown above.
Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval.
- The program offer to save up to $5,000 in select closing costs does not include mortgage insurance, seller paid closing costs, origination fee, discount points or pre-paids and reserves. It is not valid for FHA and VA loans. Closing costs may vary based on transaction. If loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs incurred.
- Applies to fixed rate mortgages with terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) with a term of 30 years. The interest rate can be locked for a period of 30 days. Interest rate will be guaranteed provided member provides the credit union with all documentation, information, and certifications requested. Members must satisfy all loan approval conditions in a timely manner in order to allow the credit union adequate time to process and fund the loan within the lock period.