They saved me thousands when I built my home!
Save Thousands with a One-Time Close
15-Year Lot or Land Loan
Save upfront with no origination fee and no closing costs up to $5,0001.
- Low Closing Costs – Up to $5,0001 of select closing costs are paid by Security Service
- No Origination Fee – Other financial institutions may charge as much as 1% of your total balance
- Fixed Rates - We offer 15-year, fixed rate lot and land loans
- Great LTV Ratios – Our max Loan-to-Value ratios are: 90%, lot loan; 80%, land loan
Lot/Land Loan Rates
|Product||Points||APR†||Rate as low as...||Payment example|
|Land 15 YR Fixed *||0%||7.384%||7.250%||$1232.36||Apply|
- No Lot Loan Acreage Limits – Lot size will conform to the area
- Secure Your Rate – Contact a Mortgage Rep to lock in your interest rate and discount points for up to 30 days
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado or Utah. Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount may apply. Rate based on the purpose of loan, loan to value, and credit score, so your rate may differ. Rates subject to change.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 8/7/19.
Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval.
- The program offer to save up to $5,000 in select closing costs does not include mortgage insurance, seller paid closing costs, origination fee, discount points or pre-paids and reserves. It is not valid for FHA and VA loans. Closing costs may vary based on transaction. If loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs incurred.
- Applies to fixed rate mortgages with terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) with a term of 30 years. The interest rate can be locked for a period of 30 days. Interest rate will be guaranteed provided member provides the credit union with all documentation, information, and certifications requested. Members must satisfy all loan approval conditions in a timely manner in order to allow the credit union adequate time to process and fund the loan within the lock period.