Save time and money with a One-Time Close loan. We’ll pay up to $5,0001 in select closing costs, charge no origination fee, and require only one application. It’s simple and painless.
Planning to build on a commercial property? Contact our Commercial Services Department at 1.800.397.4480 for assistance.
One-Time Close Loan
Save time and money with a construction loan that converts to a permanent mortgage.
- Low Closing Costs – We’ll pay up to $5,0001 in select closing costs
- No Origination Fee – That’s a savings of up to 1% of your total loan balance
- No Stress – Your construction loan automatically transitions to a mortgage loan
Construction Loan Rates
|Product||Points||APR||Rate as low as...||Payment example|
|1XClose 30 YR Fixed *||0%||4.725%||4.625%||$520.31||Apply|
|1XClose 15 YR Fixed *||0%||4.300%||4.125%||$464.06||Apply|
- No Prepayment Penalty – Pay off part, or all, of your loan early
Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval.
- Power Mortgage offer to save up to $5,000 in select closing costs does not cover mortgage insurance, seller paid closing costs, discount points, or pre-paids and reserves. The program is not valid for FHA or VA loans. Closing costs may vary based on transaction. If loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs incurred.
The interest rate can be locked for a period of 30 days. Interest rate will be guaranteed provided member provides the credit union with all documentation, information, and certifications requested. Members must satisfy all loan approval conditions in a timely manner in order to allow the credit union adequate time to process and fund the loan within the lock period.
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado or Utah. Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount may apply. Rate based on the purpose of loan, loan to value, and credit score, so your rate may differ. Rates subject to change.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 3/26/19.