Home Equity Line of Credit
Getting a home equity loan by using a line of credit has its benefits. Check out Security Service Federal Credit Union's great rates, features, and the requirements.
Consider a Security Service Home Equity Line of Credit if you prefer:
- A credit limit based on the equity in your home
- Access to your funds when you need it during the draw period of 15 years*
- A credit line that is replenished as the outstanding balance is paid down
- Lower Introductory rate
Power of Choice is Yours:
Prior to closing you select the type of payment option you would like set for the draw period:
- Home Equity LOC Interest Only – Payments during draw period equal to accrued interest for the monthly billing cycle
- Home Equity LOC Percentage of Balance – Payments during draw period are equal to the higher of 1.5% of the average principal balance or accrued interest for the monthly billing cycle
HELOC Loan Rates
|Home Equity LOC||3.490%||Apply|
|Home Equity LOC Interest Only||3.490%||Apply|
Click an "Apply" button above or call 1.800.681.4466 to apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit.
*Minimum draw applies
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 3/16/2020.
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado, or Utah. Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount may apply. Maximum combined loan to value (CLTV) on primary residences in Colorado/Utah up to 100% and 80% in Texas; CTLV on second/vacation homes up to 70% in all states. Mobile homes, rental properties, and land are not eligible. Security Service will pay up to $5,000 in closing costs; if loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs paid by Security Service. Introductory interest rate and APR of 3.49% will apply for the first twelve (12) months following month of loan closing. After the introductory period, rate is variable and is based on the Prime Rate plus margin. For example, Home Equity LOC - Percentage of Balance the current rate would be 4.25% APR based on a combined LTV of 80% and credit limit of $100,000. Based on a Home Equity LOC - Interest-Only with a credit limit of $100,000 and CLTV of 80.00%, the interest rate and APR based on the current index and margin would be 4.25%. Rate information as of 3/16/2020, rates are subject to change.