Create the Home You Want with a Home Improvement Loan
What makes a Home Improvement Loan right for you?
- You want to access more equity. Our Home Improvement loan allows you to borrow up to 95% CLTV (combined loan-to-value) while some Home Equity loans allow 80% CLTV.
- You’ve got plans to make a permanent improvement1 to your home with a contractor or builder.
- You don’t want to pay closing costs to access your equity. You can save up to $5,000 on closing costs2 with our Home Improvement Loan!
Why Choose a Home Improvement Loan?
A 95% CLTV (combined loan-to-value) means if a home is valued at $250,000 with a mortgage balance of $185,000, you could borrow:
- Less equity needed - Get up to 95% CLTV (combined loan-to-value)
- Low, fixed rate - Provides an alternative to higher interest loan options such as credit cards or personal loans
- Terms from 5 to 20 years - Pay back in as little as 60 months or extend out to 240 months
Access More Equity to Make Permanent Improvements
Use funds to add square footage, update bathrooms, build a deck, or other permanent improvements to your home.
Create Your Own Backyard Paradise
Build Your Dream Kitchen & Living Space
Up Your Curb Appeal with New Siding & Windows
|Product||Points||APR†||Rate as low as...||Payment example|
|20-Yr Fixed Home Improvement *||0%||6.504%||6.250%||$365.46||Apply|
|15-Yr Fixed Home Improvement *||0%||6.441%||6.125%||$425.31||Apply|
|10-Yr Fixed Home Improvement *||0%||6.445%||6.000%||$555.1||Apply|
|5-Yr Fixed Home Improvement *||0%||6.708%||5.875%||$963.74||Apply|
Security Service NMLS #458903 Membership eligibility required. Restrictions apply. Loan subject to credit approval. Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado, or Utah. Minimum loan amounts may apply. Maximum term of 10 years for loan amounts ranging from $15,000 - $49,999. Loan amount is financed upfront, disbursement of loan is based upon defined contractual completion steps. Documentation must be submitted for disbursement.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 7/1/22.
1. Permanent improvement is considered to be a permanent addition to or betterment of the property that enhances the property value.
2. Offer to save up to $5,000 on select closing costs does not cover mortgage insurance, seller paid closing costs, discount points, or pre-paids and reserves. Closing costs may vary based on transaction. If loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs incurred. This offer is subject to change without notice.