Home Equity Loan
Review the home loan features and see why a fixed-rate home equity loan from Security Service Federal Credit Union will work great if you need to borrow against the equity in your home to finance funds with a lump-sum.
Consider a Security Service Home Equity Loan if you prefer:
- Receiving your money in a lump sum
- The security of a fixed-rate loan
- Stable monthly payments
- Borrowing a certain amount for a specific period of time (up to 240 months)
Home Equity Rates
|10-Year Fixed Home Equity||10||5.958%||$545.48||Apply|
|15-Year Fixed Home Equity||15||6.009%||$415.61||Apply|
|20-Year Fixed Home Equity||20||6.060%||$354.33||Apply|
Click an "Apply" button above or call 1.800.681.4466 to apply for a Home Equity loan.
- Maximum CLTV (combined loan to value) on primary residences in Colorado/Utah up to 100% and 80% in Texas; CTLV on second/vacation homes up to 70% in all states.
- Mobile homes and rental properties are not eligible
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado or Utah. Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount may apply. Maximum term of 10 years for loan amounts ranging $15,000 - $49,999. Rate based on the loan amount and CLTV (combined loan-to-value) ratio, so your rate may differ. Rates subject to change.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 5/22/18.