Home Equity Loan Products
Review the home loan features and see why a fixed-rate home equity loan from Security Service Federal Credit Union will work great if you need to borrow against the equity in your home to finance funds with a lump-sum.
Home Equity Loan
Consider a Security Service Home Equity Loan if you prefer:
- Receiving your money in a lump sum
- The security of a fixed-rate loan
- Stable monthly payments
- Borrowing a certain amount for a specific period of time (up to 180 months)>
Home Equity Rates
Click an "Apply" button above or call 1.800.681.4466 to apply for a Home Equity loan.
- Security Service allows a maximum loan amount of up to 80% of the property's value in Texas
- Security Service allows a maximum loan amount of up to 80% of the property value in Colorado and Utah
- Property can be the owner's primary residence or second home
- Mobile homes and rental properties are not eligible>
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado or Utah. Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval. Minimum loan amount may apply.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 2/26/18.
Mortgage interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice based on market fluctuations. The rate and term offered to members may differ from the rates reflected above based on the credit history, final loan-to-value, and mortgage loan program. Cash-out refinance transactions may be significantly different than the rates shown above.