As a Security Service member you have access to many free and low-cost services available exclusively at our branch locations.
Our free notary service is available at all locations for Security Service members. Your document must include a notary statement.
Note: Security Service employees cannot serve as witnesses. Please provide your own witnesses, as needed.
Signature Guarantee Service
This free member benefit certifies your signature when you transfer securities such as stocks or bonds up to $100,000. $250,000 signature guarantees are available at limited locations. Please call 1.888.415.7878 for details.
MasterCard Cash Advance
We charge no fees for cash advances on your Security Service MasterCard®. You can receive a cash advance at any teller line or Security Service ATM. Funds can be deposited, sent by check, sent by Western Union, or wired to another financial institution.
- While Security Service has no cash advance fees, the card issuer may charge a fee. Contact your card issuer directly for terms on non-Security Service credit cards.
- Interest accrues immediately on Security Service cards
- $1 non-Security Service ATM fee, if applicable
Safe Deposit Boxes
You can have a single or co-renter contract for your safe deposit box to store valuable and important items. We also have viewing rooms available for your privacy. Box sizes*, in inches, are 3X5, 3X10, 5X5, 5X10, 6X10, and 10X10, and may be rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Annual fees range from $10 for smaller boxes up to $70 for larger boxes
- $10 to replace a lost key
- Approximately $250 to cover costs if box must be drilled due to lost keys
Safe deposit boxes are available at the following service centers:
Highway 281 N
|*Certain sizes not available at all locations.|
Self-Service Coin Counters
Our coin counters are a free member benefit* at many of our Texas and Colorado locations. You'll get a receipt that you can use for cash back or to make a deposit to your account.
Portland (behind teller line/not in lobby)
Powers & Barnes