Shared Branch Network
As a Security Service member, you can make free, basic transactions at thousands of credit union locations nationwide through shared branching. Make withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and more at shared branches near you.
- Access your money and conduct business at other credit union branches across the nation
- More than 5,000 shared branching locations
- Moving? You don't have to move your money to another credit union
How to Use Shared Branches
Visit participating shared branching locations near you and tell a service representative that you wish to make a transaction on your Security Service account.
To make a transaction, you will need:
- Your credit union account number
- A valid government issued picture ID with signature
Transactions & Services1