Request a Quote Online
Request a quote 24/7 or call during Security Service Insurance business hours to speak with a licensed insurance agent.
1.888.535.6222 or 210.688.1588
Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. CT
Compare and Save
As an independent agency, SSI will review all your insurance policies to make sure you have the right coverage and savings by:
- Providing an apples-to-apples comparison of your current insurance policy across multiple carriers.
- Analyzing of your insurance coverage and providing recommendations based on your needs.
- Finding bundle options where possible for multi-policy discounts.
- Repairs/Replacement Costs – If your vehicle is damaged in an accident or stolen, auto insurance can provide the money needed to fix or replace it.
- Crash-Related Medical Expenses – If you or any passengers are injured or killed in an accident, your policy can pay for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, lost wages, and funeral expenses.
- Lawsuits – If you or your car are responsible for damage or injury to others, your policy may cover legal expenses if sued.
- Range of Coverage Types – We offer a wide range of home insurance beyond the traditional, such as condo, mobile, rental, and more.
- Disaster Coverage – Your home will be protected against fire, natural disaster, theft, or vandalism.
- Medical Expenses – This includes liability protection and medical coverage to help pay expenses.
Not a Security Service Member?
There are thousands of ways to qualify for membership
. Find out if you qualify in the first step of the Security Service Basic Savings Account
or Your Savings Account
application, or stop by one of Security Service's branches
in Colorado, Texas, and Utah.