One-Time Close Loan
Save time and money with a construction loan that converts to a permanent mortgage.
- Low Closing Costs – We’ll pay up to $5,0001 in select closing costs
- No Origination Fee – That’s a savings of up to 1% of your total loan balance
- No Stress – Your construction loan automatically transitions to a mortgage loan
Construction Loan Rates
||Rates as low as...
|One-Time Close, 30-Yr Fixed*
*Based on a $135,000 Loan Amount with a 80%
LTV and FICO>=740. View our Construction Loan Payment Examples.
- No Prepayment Penalty – Pay off part, or all, of your loan early
- Flexible Terms – We offer flexible terms to meet your financing needs.2
Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval.
- Power Mortgage offer to save up to $5,000 in select closing costs does not cover mortgage insurance, seller paid closing costs, discount points, or pre-paids and reserves. The program is not valid for FHA or VA loans. Closing costs may vary based on transaction. If loan is closed or paid off within first 36 months of the term, member may be required to reimburse all or some of the closing costs incurred.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM).
The interest rate can be locked for a period of 30 days. Interest rate will be guaranteed provided member provides the credit union with all documentation, information, and certifications requested. Members must satisfy all loan approval conditions in a timely manner in order to allow the credit union adequate time to process and fund the loan within the lock period.
Financing available for properties in Texas, Colorado or Utah. Membership eligibility required. Loan subject to credit approval.
† APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 10/26/17.
Mortgage interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice based on market fluctuations. The rate and term offered to members may differ from the rates reflected above based on the credit history, final loan-to-value, and mortgage loan program. Cash-out refinance transactions may be significantly different than the rates shown above.