Consider a Security Service home equity loan if you prefer:
- Receiving your money in a lump sum
- The security of a fixed-rate loan
- Stable monthly payments
- Borrowing a certain amount for a specific period of time (up to 180 months)
- Texas law allows a maximum loan amount of up to 80% of the property's value
- Security Service must be listed as the first or second lien holder on the property
- Property must be the owner's primary residence
- Mobile homes and rental properties are not eligible
Ready for a new home equity loan?
Stop in a location near you,
Or call us 24/7/365 at 1.800.880.8212.