With a Security Service Money Market Account:
- Enjoy a high interest savings option as an alternative for long term investment accounts
- Open for as low as $1000
- $1,000 minimum daily balance required, or a $10 monthly fee applies
- Get check-writing and ACH privileges - up to 6 free transactions or transfers per month, fees apply after that
- Interest is earned based on the account balance so you can earn more as your balance rises
- Interest accrue daily, paid monthly
- No monthly service fees apply if a minimum balance is maintained
Want to Avoid Fees?
If you want a lower minimum account balance, and still earn interest on your savings, a Basic Savings Account
is the best option for you.
Want a Higher Rate of Return?
If you would like to earn even higher interest on your savings, consider opening a CD3.
Not a member?
There are over 3,000 ways to qualify. If you live, worship, learn, or work in certain areas of Texas, Colorado, and Utah, you may qualify. Join our credit union by applying for a product online or stop by one of our branches
Opening a savings account requires a credit union membership. Qualify during the online application process, which won’t take more than 10 minutes of your time – just select the rate you like
to start the application.
For complete details, refer to the Deposit Terms and Truth in Savings.
1 "Interest" referenced in the context of this page refers to "dividends."
2 Money Market (MoneyFund) excess transaction fee – $10.00 per limited transaction in excess of six per calendar month. Limited transactions are non-teller or non-ATM transactions out of the account, such as check, online/phone transfers, automatic transfers, and ACH transactions.
3 Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are Share Certificates.
4 Every member must open a share account (either a Security Service Basic Savings Account or a Youth Savings Account) with a $5 opening balance in order to join Security Service Federal Credit Union.