Basic Savings Account Features
- One of the savings accounts required for membership with Security Service Federal Credit Union
- $5 deposit required to open account
- $100 minimum balance across all accounts is required to avoid a minimum balance fee
- Earn interest1 while building up savings
- Balance in savings account can be used as overdraft protection for a checking account
- Additional transaction fees may apply
Benefits of a Security Service Savings Account
- Access to free online banking
- Unlimited ATM transactions
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
Not a Member2 of Security Service Federal Credit Union?
If you live, work, learn, or worship, in Texas, Colorado or Utah, there are thousands of ways to qualify for credit union membership. Apply for a savings account to see if you qualify.
Want to Earn Higher Interest?
If you would like to earn a higher rate of return and the ability to write checks, consider opening a Security Service Money Market3 Account.