A Coverdell ESA is a tax-advantaged savings account for higher education expenses or qualified elementary and secondary education expenses. Contributions to this type of education savings account are not tax-deductible, but deposits grow tax-free until the money is used.
- Open with $100
- Provide savings for higher education at a higher dividend rate
- Contribute up to $2,000 per year, per child
- If funds are not used, you may transfer to another qualifying child
- Move funds between variable-rate or fixed-rate CD
- Insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000
Apply 24/7/365 by Calling 1.800.451.2543