Why Should I Open a Fixed-Rate IRA CD?
Risk-Free Retirement Savings
- Fixed-rate, earn high interest2 with some of best IRA CD rates in Texas, Utah, and Colorado.
- Get the tax advantages of a Roth or Traditional IRA.
- Your IRA CD is insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
- Open for as little as $500, $25,000 for Jumbo rates
- CD terms from 3 months to 7 years
- No account fees
- Interest accrued daily, paid monthly. Added earned interest back to CD's balance or transfer it to a Security Service savings or checking account.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply and may vary by CD term.
- IRA funds cannot be co-mingled with regular savings or non-IRA funds.
Want Penalty-Free Access to Your Money?
Consider opening a Future Builder CD, if you want the flexibility to withdrawal or deposit money before CD maturity.
Security Service Federal Credit Union Membership3
It's easy to join Security Service Federal Credit Union – there are thousands of ways to qualify!
Join online today when you open a Fixed-Rate IRA CD, or visit a Security Service location in Texas, Colorado, or Utah.