Traditional CD Features
Open a Traditional CD for as little as $500 ($25,000 for jumbo rates). With flexible terms from 3 months to 7 years,
choose the CD term that is right for you.
- Fixed interest rate for a fixed term
- No account fees
- 90% of CD balance can be used for a secured loan
- No additional deposits allowed
- Early withdrawal penalties apply and may vary by CD term
- Interest is accrued daily, paid monthly.
- Allow your monthly interest to grow or transfer it to your Security Service checking or savings account
- Federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
Become a Security Service Federal Credit Union Member!
is required to open a CD. There are thousands of ways to qualify
. Membership qualification is a part of the application process.
Want Penalty-Free Access to Your Money?
If you want the flexibility to withdraw or deposit money before CD maturity, consider opening a Future Builder CD.