Member Contact Center
Our Member Contact Center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We're here to help!
Se habla Español.
- Nationwide - 1.888.415.7878 (Toll-Free)
- San Antonio, TX - 210.476.4000
- Canada - 1.888.415.7878 (Toll-free)
- Germany - 0800.810.1000 (Toll-free)
- United Kingdom - 0.800.89.1650 (Toll-free)
- Japan - 005.31.11.3116 (Toll-free)
- Korea - 00798.11.899.0829 (Toll-free)
- Fax - 210.444.3000
Automated CallPlus (Telephone Banking)
Get automated information on your accounts, open new accounts, and more with CallPlus.
- Toll-Free Nationwide - 1.800.527.7328
- San Antonio, TX - 210.357.9000
- Colorado - 719.534.9100
- Toll-Free Canada - 1.800.527.7328
Our Secure Messaging channel is one of the safest & fastest ways to communicate with us.
Log in to myBranch to send a secure message.
Debit Card Activation & PIN Changes
- To activate your Debit Card and set your PIN, call 1.844.424.0449
- To change your PIN on an active Debit Card, call 1.888.434.8444
ATM Card Activation & PIN Changes
- To activate your ATM Card and set your PIN, call 1.800.553.8315
- To change your PIN on an active ATM Card, call 1.800.553.8315
For general inquiries, including questions about your account(s), transactions, payments, etc., please email DL_Serviceteam@ssfcu.org.
For inquiries to executive management, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Never include your account number or other sensitive information when contacting us via email. To discuss specific transactions or other topics requiring an exchange of sensitive information, please log into myBranch Online Banking and send us a secure message.
If you are unsatisfied with the response you receive from executive management, please send your comments in writing to: Supervisory Committee P.O. Box 691590, San Antonio, TX 78269 or via email: email@example.com.