With a Security Service Money Market Account...
- Enjoy a high interest savings option as an alternative for long term investment accounts
- Open for as low as $1,000
- $1,000 minimum daily balance required, or a $10 monthly fee applies
- Get check-writing and ACH privileges - up to 6 free transactions or transfers per month, fees apply after that
- Interest is earned based on the account balance so you can earn more as your balance rises
- Interest accrues daily, paid monthly
- No monthly service fees apply if a minimum balance is maintained
Open a Money Market Account
Note: Not all funding options are available for all Money Market tiers.
Want to Avoid Fees?
If you want a lower minimum account balance, and still earn interest on your savings, a Basic Savings Account is the best option for you.
Opening a savings account requires a credit union membership. Qualify during the online application process, which won’t take more than 10 minutes of your time – just select the rate you like to start the application.
For complete details, refer to the Deposit Terms and Truth in Savings.
"Interest" referenced in the context of this page refers to "dividends."
Money Market excess transaction fee – $10.00 per limited transaction in excess of six per calendar month. Limited transactions are non-teller or non-ATM transactions out of the account, such as check, online/phone transfers, automatic transfers, and ACH transactions.
† This Security Service Federal Credit Union Current Dividend Rates disclosure is incorporated as a part of and in addition to the All About Your Security Service Accounts brochure, the Security Service Truth in Savings brochure, and the Security Service Fee Schedule for Consumer Deposit Accounts. Please refer to these items for additional terms, conditions and limitations which may be associated with your specific account(s).
†† APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 8/25/15. The Dividend Rate and APY may change without notice at the discretion of the Security Service Federal Credit Union Board of Directors. Fees may reduce earnings on your account. Contact an employee for further information or to obtain current rate information at 1.888.415.7878.