- One of the savings accounts required for membership with Security Service Federal Credit Union2
- $5 deposit required to open account
- $100 minimum balance across all accounts is required to avoid a minimum balance fee
- Earn interest1 while building up savings
- Balance in savings account can be used as overdraft protection for a checking account
- Additional transaction fees may apply
Benefits of a Security Service Savings Account
- Access to free online banking
- Unlimited ATM transactions
Personal Savings Rates - Earn Interest1
Want to Earn Higher Interest?
Want Your Account to Do More?
Would you like to earn interest and gain access to identity theft protection, smartphone coverage, cash back rewards, etc.? Compare our feature-rich Power Protected Checking to a traditional Money Market or Savings accounts.
For complete details, refer to the Deposit Terms and Truth in Savings.
"Interest" referenced in the context of this page refers to "dividends."
Money Market (MoneyFund) excess transaction fee – $10.00 per limited transaction in excess of six per calendar month. Limited transactions are non-teller or non-ATM transactions out of the account, such as check, online/phone transfers, automatic transfers, and ACH transactions.
A $5 minimum balance is required to earn APY for all Savings and Money Market accounts.
† This Security Service Federal Credit Union Current Dividend Rates disclosure is incorporated as a part of and in addition to the All About Your Security Service Accounts brochure, the Security Service Truth in Savings brochure, and the Security Service Fee Schedule for Consumer Deposit Accounts. Please refer to these items for additional terms, conditions and limitations which may be associated with your specific account(s).
†† APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 1/19/18. The Dividend Rate and APY may change without notice at the discretion of the Security Service Federal Credit Union Board of Directors. Fees may reduce earnings on your account. Contact an employee for further information or to obtain current rate information at 1.888.415.7878.