Why Should I Open a Fixed-Rate IRA Certificate?
Risk-Free Retirement Savings
- Fixed-rate, earn high interest2 with some of best IRA Certificate rates in Texas, Utah, and Colorado
- Get the tax advantages of a Roth or Traditional IRA
- Open for as little as $500, $25,000 for Jumbo rates
- Certificate terms from 3 months to 7 years
- No account fees
- Interest accrued daily, paid monthly. Added earned interest back to a certificate's balance or transfer it to a Security Service savings or checking account.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply and may vary by certificate term
- IRA funds cannot be co-mingled with regular savings or non-IRA funds
Want Penalty-Free Access to Your Money?
Consider opening a Future Builder Certificate, if you want the flexibility to withdraw or deposit money before certificate maturity.
Not a Security Service Member?
There are thousands of ways to qualify for membership. Find out if you qualify in the first step of the application or stop by one of Security Service's branches in Colorado, Texas, and Utah.
Must meet membership requirements and must open and maintain a Security Service Savings account (either a Security Service Basic Savings Account or a Youth Savings Account) with a $5 balance.
For complete details, refer to the Deposit Terms and Truth in Savings.
- Certificates are Share Certificates.
- "Interest" referenced in the context of this page refers to "dividends."