Bank Wire Transfer (Bank-to-Bank)
Wiring from Security Service to another financial institution is faster than sending funds by mail, and money will arrive within 24 to 48 hours.
Bank Wires are Accepted:
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CST
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m. MST
- Bank wires are accepted via the wire department 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and sent twice a day at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. (7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. MST respectively)
- Any request received after 2:30 p.m. CST or on the weekends will be processed the following business day1.
- Incoming transfers are free for Security Service members
- $15 for each outgoing domestic bank wire
- International bank wire fee is $61
Security Service Money Transfers (Person-to-Person)
If you need funds to get somewhere within an hour, you can use this service worldwide.
- $16 for each domestic Security Service Money Transfers money transfer within the U.S.
- For transfers outside the country, fees vary depending on country and number of banks used for the transfer. These fees are not known until the transfer is entered into the system.