Bank Wire Transfer (Bank-to-Bank)
Wiring from Security Service to another financial institution is faster than sending funds by mail, and money will arrive within 24 to 48 hours.
Bank Wires Accepted:
- Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. CT
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. MT
- Bank wires are accepted via the wire department 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday but sent twice a day at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (7 a.m. - 4 p.m. and 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. MT respectively)
- Any request received after 2 p.m. CST or on the weekends would be processed the following business day
- International bank wire fee is $61
- Incoming transfers are free for Security Service members
- $15 for each outgoing bank wire
Security Service Money Transfers (Person-to-Person)
If you need funds to get somewhere within an hour, you can use this service worldwide.
- $16 for each domestic Security Service Money Transfers money transfer within the U.S.
- For transfers outside the country, fees vary depending on country and number of banks used for the transfer. These fees are not known until the transfer is entered into the system.