Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Lost, Stolen, and Dispute Forms

​ID theft, fraud, scams, and incorrect transactions affect millions of people in the U.S. alone. Security Service can help you begin the recovery process.
Stop Payment Request Description Fax To...
Stop Payment Request Request stop payment for ACH business and personal accounts. 210.476.4414
Declaration of Loss Mailed Official Checks Request stop payment for Official Check lost in mail from Security Service. 210.444.3000
Declaration of Loss Official Checks Stop payment for official checks originally in possession of member. 210.444.3000
Release Stop Payment ACH Request Remove stop payment and restore ACH transaction. 210.476.4414
Release Stop Payment Request Remove stop payment on specific check. 210.476.3000
Stop Payment Order Place a stop payment on a specific check or a range of checks. 210.444.3000


General Forms Description Fax To...
Account Action Form Manage code word associated with your accounts. Acknowledgement to maintain existing accounts or open new accounts due to theft or loss. 210.476.4651


Unauthorized/Fraudulent Transactions Description Fax To...
Unauthorized/Fraudulent PIN Transaction Complete this form to dispute unauthorized pinned ATM/Debit Card transactions. 210.476.3117
Cardholder Statement of Disputed Items Complete this form to dispute credit card transactions that are unauthorized or fraudulent. 210.476.4414
Chargeback Request Form Report unauthorized or fraudulent transactions on your debit card where you were not required to enter a PIN. 210.476.4414
Credit Bureau Letter of Dispute1 Dispute items reported to Credit Bureau with supporting documents. 210.476.4634
Negotiable Instrument Fraud Affidavit Dispute unauthorized check transaction. 210.476.4651
Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit Dispute unauthorized ACH item. 210.476.4414

Concerned about identity theft?
To report identity theft call 1.888.415.7878.

Find out how to prevent identify theft from happening to you what action to take if you become victim.  Learn More

  1. For disputed items it is recommended to file disputes directly with each Credit Reporting Agency as this is the most efficient and timely method in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act guidelines. This method allows for tracking of the disputed item by the person placing the dispute for easy monitoring.

    Please use the credit reporting agency links provided below for convenience:

    Members may obtain a copy of their credit history report by accessing the link provided below:
    Phone: 1.800.685.1111