Security Service Club Savings Account
Save for specific purpose like a vacation, holiday expenses, or year-end taxes with Security Service Federal Credit Union’s Club Savings account, also called a vacation savings account or holiday savings account.
Club Savings Account Features
- Open your Club Savings Account with $5
- Earns some of the best saving account interest1 in Texas, Colorado, and Utah
- Deposits are allowed at anytime
- Withdrawals are not allowed
- On October 31, funds transfer to a Basic Savings Account, and become available November 1
- Withdrawing funds before October 31 closes the Club Savings Account and forfeits dividends for that month
- After October 31, you can start saving for the coming year
|Product||Dividend Rate% †||APY% ††|
Want a Higher Rate of Return?
If you would like to earn a higher rate of return on your savings and have withdrawal capabilities, you may like to open a Future Builder Certificate2.
Opening a savings account requires a credit union membership. Qualify during the online application process, which won’t take more than 10 minutes of your time – just select the rate you like to start the application.
- "Interest" referenced in the context of this page refers to "dividends."
- Money Market excess transaction fee – $10.00 per limited transaction in excess of six per calendar month. Limited transactions are non-teller or non-ATM transactions out of the account, such as check, online/phone transfers, automatic transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Every member must open and maintain a share account (either a Security Service Basic Savings Account or a Youth Savings Account) with a $5 balance in order to join Security Service Federal Credit Union.
A $5 minimum balance is required to earn APY for all Savings and Money Market accounts.
† This Security Service Federal Credit Union Current Dividend Rates disclosure is incorporated as a part of and in addition to the All About Your Security Service Consumer Accounts brochure, the Security Service Truth in Savings Disclosure, and the Fee Schedule for Deposit Accounts. Please refer to these items for additional terms, conditions and limitations which may be associated with your specific account(s).
†† APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 7/13/20. The Dividend Rate and APY may change without notice at the discretion of the Security Service Federal Credit Union Board of Directors. Fees may reduce earnings on your account. Contact an employee for further information or to obtain current rate information at 1.888.415.7878.