Security Service Federal Credit Union’s savings accounts are safe, sound investments that earn interest while keeping your cash readily available for you when you need it.
Choose the Savings Account That's Right for You
Earn some of the most competitive interest1 on saving accounts in Texas, Colorado, and Utah with the comfort of knowing your money is secure.
Want Your Account to Do More?
Would you like to earn interest and gain access to identity theft protection, smartphone coverage, cash back rewards, etc.? Compare our feature-rich Power Protected Checking to a traditional Money Market or Savings account.
- $5 minimum opening deposit
- Establishes membership with the credit union
- No monthly fees when you keep at least a $100 balance across accounts or have a Security Service Power Checking account
- Open an account for as little as $5
- Save for a specific goal like Summer vacation or holiday expenses
- $5 minimum balance
- "Interest" referenced in the context of this page refers to "dividends".
- Money Market (MoneyFund) excess transaction fee – $10.00 per limited transaction in excess of six per calendar month. Limited transactions are non-teller or non-ATM transactions out of the account, such as check, online/phone transfers, automatic transfers, and ACH transactions.