Security Service Power Protected Checking ID Management
The Security Service Power Protected Checking Account provides 24/7 access to ID theft detection and recovery services, ID theft expense reimbursement, high risk transaction monitoring, and much more for a monthly account fee of $61.
Power Protected ID Management
Primary account holders on Power Protected Checking accounts are entitled to additional proactive monitoring services at no additional cost.
Security Service will send you activation instructions to include a username and temporary password. Once received, simply use your username and temporary password to start the process.
Enroll online to receive the following benefits:
- Continuous Credit Monitoring
- High-Risk Transaction Monitoring
- Internet Surveillance
- Wallet Protection
Please call 1.877.421.0515 for assistance logging in.
- For additional details, refer to All About Your Security Service Accounts, Truth in Savings, and Security Service Fee Schedule for Consumer Deposit Accounts.
- Deducted automatically from your account at the end of each month.
- Members with a balance of $50k in a single account will not be charged the $6 account service fee.
- Fee will be waived for members with a monthly average account balance of $50k or greater.
- Must meet membership requirements and must open and maintain a share account (either a Security Service Basic Savings Account or a Youth Savings Account) with a $5 balance.
- Policy limitations and disclosures provided to you upon enrollment.
- Some services may be limited or unavailable to non-U.S citizens and persons residing outside the U.S. One bureau credit monitoring, annual credit report and monthly credit score is provided by TransUnion®. Fully Managed Recovery Services are provided by InfoArmor, Inc. Mobile Phone coverage is provided by NXG Strategies, LLC and administered by Warrantech Corporation. ID Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance, a member of the Fortega family of companies. Coverage is not available in New York and may not be available in other jurisdictions in the future.