A place for yourtotal wellbeingSearch Jobs
Trail & Gym
24/7-access gym facility and easy access to Leon Creek Greenway
Employee Assistance Programs to aid in your physical, mental, and financial health
Training & Development
Training and Professional Development to help grow your career
Salary & Benefits
A competitive salary and benefit package to ensure your financial and physical health
Employees of Security Service have access to benefits centered around financial, physical, and emotional wellbeing. Be part of an organization dedicated to your growth, success, and financial advancement.
Employees receive discounts on loans, credit cards, checking accounts, and more. They also participate in our 401(k) that matches 50% of their contribution up to 6%, and they’re immediately vested at 100%.
- Discounts on Security Service products and services
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Access to financial advisors
- Financial education programs
- Free online wills
- Online discount center
- HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
Employees take advantage of gym memberships, biometric screenings, and our wellness rewards program. Our employees’ competitive health and insurance packages offer coverage to spouses, domestic partners, and dependents.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Free gym membership
- Paid registration at sponsored community family fitness events for employees and their immediate family
- Wellness program offering personalized education, incentives, and rewards
- Short-term and long-term disability
- A variety of leave programs
Security Service places a high importance on understanding employee needs and directing them to the appropriate resources. This includes legal and financial assistance or confidential, short-term counseling with a licensed practitioner. We also offer concierge services to help locate a variety of services, from child care to travel planning.
- Access to confidential employee well-being advisor
- Confidential, short-term counseling available 24/7 through our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted legal services
- Adoption assistance
- Retirement planning
- Concierge services to help find child care, elder care, caregiver support and more
- Security Service-paid life insurance with AD&D coverage
EEO is The Law. Click here for more information.
We are an EEO Employer that provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Security Service will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified persons with disabilities, but who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job. If due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process; please contact 1.800.338.0990 for assistance. This is a dedicated line designed to assist disabled job seekers, a response to your request will be returned within one business day. Please note that calls or messages for purposes such as solicitations including calls from vendors, recruiters, staffing agencies, or other non-disability related issues may not receive a response.