Whether it’s saving for retirement or estimating your new car payment, we offer free calculators to help you meet your financial goals. Pick a category below to determine the best options for you.
- How important is the interest rate?
- How will rate changes affect my balance?
- Is a lower rate worth the annual fee?
- What will it take to pay off my credit card?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- Which is better: flight card or low rate card?
- Which is better: rebate card or low rate card?
- Should I consolidate my credit cards?
- How much cash back will I earn with a cash rewards card?
- How much will my mortgage payments be?
- How much will my adjustable rate payments be?
- How advantageous are extra payments?
- How much will my interest-only payment be?
- How much can I borrow?
- Which is better: fixed or adjustable?
- Should I pay points to lower the rate?
- Which is better: 15- or 30-year loan term?
- How much should I put down for a new home?
- How much can I save in taxes?
- What will my closing costs be?
- Am I better off refinancing?
- What will my refinancing costs be?
- How can I reduce mortgage insurance costs?
- Which loan is better?
- What home can I afford?
- Which is better: Interest-only or traditional?
- Business Loan or Line of Credit
- Purchase or Lease Equipment
- Repaying a Business Loan
- Projecting Your Cash Flow
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Business Debt Consolidation
- Calculate A Business Loan Payment
- Saving to Start a Business
- The Value of Your Business
- Sales Volume Required to Break Even
- Business Inventory Requirements
- Determine Your Working Capital Requirements
- Gross Margin Analysis
- Accounts Receivable Analysis
- Total Employee Compensation Package