Business Savings Account¹
A business savings account with Security Service Federal Credit Union has the perks and options for your business banking needs. We've got you covered.
Your business savings account provides full access to the benefits that come with being a Security Service member and your savings can be used as overdraft protection for your checking account.
You’ll also benefit from:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- Dividends that accrue daily and are paid monthly
- Up to 20 items per statement period for no fee2
- Convenient access to funds at any Security Service location or ATM or at any ATM within our co-op network
Business Savings Rates
|Product||Dividend Rate% †||APY% ††|
- Per calendar month, each account is permitted to make no more than six limited transfers and withdrawals, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals, to include, overdraft protections transfers, online/telephone transfers, checks, or debit card point of sale transactions. Additionally, if you continue to exceed these transfer limits, your account may be subject to closure or will be converted to a transaction account, which has different fees and will not earn dividends.
- You may transact up to 20 items per statement period for no fee; each item in excess of 20 will be assessed a Transaction Service Fee. Items include, but are not limited to, checks written and deposited, deposits, ACH transfers, Debit Card transactions, ATM transactions, wire transfers, overdraft transfers, bill payments, etc. Item counts are based on individual items regardless of how they are reflected on the statement, e.g., the deposit itself and each check in a deposit counts as an item. Other fees may apply. See the Fee Schedule for Business Accounts and Business Accounts Disclosure for complete details.
†, †† APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 1/2/19. The Dividend Rate and APY may change without notice at the discretion of the Security Service Federal Credit Union Board of Directors. Fees may reduce earnings on your account. Security Service Federal Credit Union Current Dividend Rates disclosure is incorporated as a part of and in addition to the All About Your Security Service Business Accounts disclosure, the Fee Schedule for Business Accounts, and Business Accounts Disclosure. Please refer to these items for additional terms, conditions and limitations, which may be associated with your specific account(s). Contact an employee for further information or to obtain current rate information at 1.888.415.7878.