How would you like your business rewards?
Looking for Personal Credit Cards?
Cash Back on Everyday Purchases
Power Business Cash Back Credit Card
- Earn 3% Cash Back for every $1 spent on gas, travel, dining, & warehouse clubs1
- 1% Cash Back for all other purchases1
- No limit on cash back earned
- Receive $50 Cash Back with $1,000 spent in the first 90 days
MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAVEL SPENDING
Power Business Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 3 rewards points for every $1 spent on gas, travel, dining, & warehouse clubs2
- Earn 5,000 rewards points when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days
- 0% APR for the first 6 billing cycles3
- Receive 10% annual point bonus on the points you earn4
Lower your interest rate
Power Business Credit Card
- APR5 as low as 11.49% on purchases
- No annual fee
- Secure online access to account details and financial reports
- Theft and damage protection on items you purchase with your card
Current Credit Cardholder? Manage Rewards
Easy Ways to Use and Manage Your Card
Tap & Go With
Pay with a tap at any
contactless card reader
Pay without Taking
Your Card Out
Add your card to your
Manage Your Card
Download the Security
Membership eligibility required. Subject to credit approval. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Annual Percentage Rate is variable and based on creditworthiness. Visit a branch or call 1-800-527-7328 for details. All offers subject to change at any time.
1. Cash back is earned on net purchases. Cash advances, balance transfers, and checks used to access your account are not considered purchases and are not eligible for cash back. Warehouse club offer excludes Costco.
2. Points are earned on net purchases. Cash advances, balance transfers, and checks used to access your account are not considered purchases and are not eligible for points. Warehouse club offer excludes Costco.
3. The introductory 0% APR is only available on transactions performed within the first 6 months of the account being opened. The 6-month 0% APR period for each category (i.e. purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances) begins on the date of the first transaction for that category and continues until the end of the 6th billing cycle of the first transaction for that category.
4. Receive 10% annual point bonus on the points earned in one year with the Power Business Credit Card. Annual bonus is calculated on anniversary date of account enrollment and credited to the account within 30 days. Annual bonus does not apply to transferred points, combined points from a Business Checking account, or rollover points from previous year. Please refer to the Security Service Federal Credit Union Business Rewards Program Agreement for complete details.
5. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is accurate as of 5/4/23. See Disclosures for more details. Purchase and cash advance rate will vary based upon market prime rate. Maximum APR will not exceed 18%.
Refer to the following Security Service MasterCard Rate & Terms Agreements for current balance transfer rates and complete details: Security Service Federal Credit Union Power Mastercard® Business Credit Card Rate & Terms Agreement; Security Service Federal Credit Union Power Mastercard® Business Cash Back Credit Card Rate & Terms Agreement; Security Service Federal Credit Union Power Mastercard® Business Travel Rewards Credit Card Rate & Terms Agreement.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.