Security Service Power Business Credit Cards
From rewards to cash back, Security Service Federal Credit Union has the credit card to help finance your business’ growth. Learn more about Security Service Power Business Credit Cards and how to apply.
- APR1 as low as 8.24% on purchases
- No annual fee
- Secure online access to account details and financial reports
- Theft and damage protection on items you purchase with your card
- Earn 3% Cash Back for every $1 spent on gas, travel, and dining
- 1% Cash Back for all other purchases
- No Limit on Cash Back Earned
- Low, fixed-rate on balance transfers2
- Receive $50.00 Cash Back with $1,000 spent in the first 90 days
- Earn 3 rewards points for every $1 spent on gas, travel, & dining
- Earn 5,000 rewards points when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days
- 0% APR for the first 6 months3
- Combine Rewards Points with your Security Service Rewards Business Debit MasterCard®
- Receive 10% annual point bonus on the points you earn4
Compare Business Credit Cards
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Other rates may apply based on credit worthiness.
- Refer to the following Security Service MasterCard Rate & Terms Agreements for current balance transfer rates and complete details: Security Service Federal Credit Union Power MasterCard® Business Credit Card Rate & Terms Agreement; Security Service Federal Credit Union Power MasterCard® Business Cash Back Credit Card Rate & Terms Agreement; Security Service Federal Credit Union Power MasterCard® Business Travel Rewards Credit Card Rate & Terms Agreement.
- The introductory 0% APR is only available on transactions performed within the first 6 months of the account being opened. The 6-month 0% APR period for each category (i.e. purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances) begins on the date of the first transaction for that category and continues until the end of the 6th billing cycle of the first transaction for that category.
- Receive 10% annual point bonus on the points earned in one year with the Power Business Credit Card. Annual bonus is calculated on anniversary date of account enrollment and credited to the account within 30 days. Annual bonus does not apply to transferred points, combined points from a Business Checking account, or rollover points from previous year. Please refer to the Security Service Federal Credit Union Business Rewards Program Agreement for complete details.