Business Banking Made Easy
Whether your business banking needs are simple or complex, Security Service is ready to support you with expert knowledge and innovative products.
Choose from a variety of checking account options based on your business needs.
- Premium Business Checking – Save time, money, and protect your business with data breach protection, legal services, mobile phone coverage, and 24/7 Telehealth services
- Classic Business Checking – Flexibility and affordability for organizations with limited transactions
- Not-for-Profit Business Checking – Made specifically for not-for-profit organizations
Provide your business the right mix of interest-earning and access to funds.
- Earn high interest
- Make unlimited teller and ATM transactions1
- No monthly fees with a minimum daily balance of $1,0002
Keep your business savings in a convenient account, plus gain access to the benefits of Security Service membership.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- Up to 20 items per statement period for no fee3
- Convenient access to funds at any Security Service location or ATM
Earn high returns on your business savings.
- Choose from Traditional, Future Builder, or IRA certificates
- Flexible terms
Looking for business credit cards? Click here.
- Per calendar month, each account is permitted to make no more than six limited transfers and withdrawals, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals, to include, overdraft protections transfers, online/telephone transfers, checks, or debit card point of sale transactions. An Excess Transaction Fee will be assessed per transaction for any limited transaction in excess of the six. Additionally, if you continue to exceed these transfer limits, your account may be subject to closure or will be converted to a transaction account.
- Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. If the balance falls below $1,000, a minimum balance fee will be assessed
- You may transact up to 20 items per statement period for no fee; each item in excess of 20 will be assessed a Transaction Service Fee. Items include, but are not limited to, checks written and deposited, deposits, ACH transfers, Debit Card transactions, ATM transactions, wire transfers, overdraft transfers, bill payments, etc. Item counts are based on individual items regardless of how they are reflected on the statement, e.g., the deposit itself and each check in a deposit counts as an item. Other fees may apply. See the Fee Schedule for Business Accounts and Business Accounts Disclosure for complete details. Business Banking Fee Schedule.