Make a Payment
Save a trip to a branch location and avoid pay-by-phone fees by scheduling a payment through myBranch Online Banking. It’s fast, easy, secure, and free.
How to Set Up Recurring Payments Online
- Log in to myBranch Online Banking.
- Click the Transfers & Payments tab.
- Choose the Make a Payment button.
- Set the payment accounts and amount.
- Select Recurring under the Set the Payment Frequency & Date section and set your payment options.
How to Set Up Recurring Payments by Phone
Setting up recurring payments is the perfect way to make sure you never miss a payment!
- Call 1.866.397.4512 to make a payment from a Security Service account, a non-Security Service account, or a non-Security Service card.
- Stay on the line after you complete your payment to schedule a recurring monthly payment.
Pay With myBranch1
Complete the following steps to schedule your first online payment:
- Enroll in myBranch Online Banking
- Select Transfers & Payments
- If scheduling a payment from a:
- Security Service account, select Make a Payment and enter your information as prompted
- non-Security Service account1, select Manage Transfers & Payments, click Add Account, and enter your information as prompted
Pay With Mobile
Make your auto loan payment via myBranch Mobile, our secure mobile banking app.
Download the myBranch Mobile app for Android or iPhone and enroll now to start banking from your phone today! There are no fees for mobile payments.
Pay with Western Union Speedpay
Pay your bills electronically with Western Union Speedpay. Take note of the following info:
- You will need your full 10-digit Loan Account Number or your 16-digit card number, and your zip code.
- Payments made after 8 p.m. CT will process the following business day.*
- Payments made with a card may process as a cash advance which may result in additional fees and/or higher interest from the card issuer.
- Payments made using the Western Union Speedpay service (through a phone rep, debit card, or in a branch) are subject to a $7.50 fee.
Single Phone Payment
Call 1.866.397.4512 to make a payment from a Security Service account, a non-Security Service account, or a non-Security Service card.
Pay by Mail
Drop your payment in the mailbox along with your payment coupon* or loan number written on check to:
Security Service Federal Credit Union P.O. Box 691530
San Antonio, TX 78269-1530
For overnight payments, FedEx your payment along with your payment coupon* or loan number written on check to:
Security Service Federal Credit Union
15000 W Interstate 10
San Antonio, TX 78249
* If you do not have your payment coupon, please clearly write your full account number in the memo on the bottom left of the check.
Call our Member Contact Center at:
Membership Eligibility Required.
- Adding an External Account and setting up an external transfer may take up to 10 business days; please plan your payment accordingly.
- Payments made using the WU Speedpay service (through a phone rep, debit card, or in a branch) are subject to a $7.50 fee.