Make a Payment
Save a trip to a branch location and avoid pay-by-phone fees by scheduling a payment through myBranch Online Banking. It’s fast, easy, secure, and free.
Making Payments Online
Alternatively, you can:
Call us to set up recurring payments:2
- Call 1.866.397.4512 to make a payment from a Security Service account, a non-Security Service account, or a non-Security Service card.
- Stay on the line after you complete your payment to schedule a recurring monthly payment.
Visit your local branch:
- Print and fill out the ACH Payment Authorization formPDF file
- Bring the ACH Payment Authorization form to your local branch
Pay With myBranch
Complete the following steps to schedule your first online payment:
- Enroll in myBranch Online Banking
- Select Transfers & Payments
- If scheduling a payment from a:
Security Service account, select Make a Payment and enter your information as prompted
non-Security Service account1, select Manage Transfers & Payments, click Add Account, and enter your information as prompted
Schedule Recurring Payments
You can set up an automatic, recurring loan payment within your myBranch Online Banking account
- Log in to myBranch Online Banking
- Click onto the Transfers & Payments tab.
- Choose the Make a Payment button.
- Set the payment accounts and amount.
- Select Recurring under the Set the Payment Frequency & Date section and set your payment options.
Pay Thru Western Union Speedpay
Visit the Western Union Speedpay portal for SSFCU, and take note of the following info:
- You will need your full 10-digit Loan Account Number or your 16-digit card number, and your zip code.
- Payments made after 8 p.m. CT will process the following business day.*
- Payments made with a card may process as a cash advance which may result in additional fees and/or higher interest from the card issuer.
If you need assistance
please call our Member Contact Center at
- Adding an External Account and setting up an external transfer may take up to 10 business days; please plan your payment accordingly.
- Payments made using the WU Speedpay service (through a phone rep, debit or credit card, or in a branch) are subject to a $7.50 fee.