Not enrolled? Enroll today
Manage Your Accounts
- View balances and transactions
- Transfer money - Select Transfers & Payments
- Set up alerts1 - Select Manage My Card from the Accounts menu tab
- Freeze/unfreeze debit and credit card - Select Manage My Card from the Accounts menu
- View eSatements - Set up by selecting Statement Preferences from the Accounts menu
- Set up a travel notice - Select Manage My Card from the Accounts menu
Make Payments & Transfers
- Schedule, edit, or cancel payments with Bill Pay
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Set up credit card auto pay
1) Alerts are based upon the settings you establish. Most alerts are provided real-time, but some may not trigger an immediate alert. Security Service is not responsible for an alert not being sent or received.
2) Federally insured by NCUA. Membership eligibility required. MONITORING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO THE PRIMARY ACCOUNT HOLDER ON AN ENTITLED BASIS AND REQUIRE CONSUMER ONLINE REGISTRATION AND ACTIVATION. For details regarding Power Protected Checking benefits including additional terms, conditions, and limitations that apply to the services, visit ssfcu.org/powerprotected. Monitoring services require online registration to activate. For specific details regarding coverage, please see Summary of Benefits – Evidence of Coverage. Some services may be limited or unavailable to non-U.S. citizens and persons residing outside the U.S. One bureau credit monitoring, credit report, and credit score is provided by TransUnion®. Fully Managed Recovery Services are provided by Allstate Identity Protection. Mobile Phone coverage is provided by NXG Strategies, LLC and administered by Warrantech Corporation. ID Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance, a member of the Fortegra family of companies. Coverage is not available in New York and may not be available in other jurisdictions in the future.