New Mobile Banking App Features Available
December 04, 2017
Security Service Federal Credit Union has just released several new features for its myBranch mobile banking app. These enhancements will allow members more control of their personal finances and further integrate member accounts and membership perks into one convenient app.
When members download the updated myBranch Mobile Banking app, they'll immediately be able to begin using these new features:
- Account Unmasking - Need to see full account numbers? Easily unmask account numbers listed within the myBranch mobile banking app.
- PowerPerks App Integration - Instantly access thousands of local and nationwide PowerPerks discounts from favorite stores, restaurants, and more. No additional app is necessary to download.
- Member Guide FAQs - Get answers to any Security Service questions regarding our product and services. Send us your question and one of our member service respresentatives will respond.
- Mortgage Account Access - Remotely access online mortgage account details and manage payments.
- Apple Face ID Support - Face ID technology available on the iPhone X is now fully supported to allow secure log in to accounts.
Download the App Today!
Download the myBranch Mobile app and enroll to start banking from your phone or tablet today!