Mobile Banking App Updated
August 08, 2016 San Antonio, Texas
Security Service has just launched it's latest and greatest myBranch mobile banking app with a host of new and expanded features for both iOS1 and Android 5.0 or higher mobile devices. These changes will make mobile banking quicker and more convenient.
When members download the updated myBranch Mobile Banking app, they'll immediately be able to begin using these new features:
- Touch ID - Log in with your fingerprint2.
- Balance Quick View - View your account balances without logging in.
- Password Reset/Account Unlock - Quickly and securely reset your password or unlock your account from your device.
- Manage Credit Cards - Access your credit card accounts remotely to manage payments and alerts.
- Make Loan Payments - Schedule payments from payee accounts already set up in myBranch.
- Mortgage Information - View mortgage details and payment info.
- Set Default Accounts for Transactions - For faster processing, choose your default accounts for mobile check deposits and transfers.
- Enhanced Security - Our increased security measures allow members the ability to self-manage their accounts with greater ease and safety.
Along with these new enhancements, members will continue to enjoy all of the myBranch Mobile Apps other benefits, including:
- Check Balances & View Transactions – View your current and available account balance and transaction history (Tap a transaction for more details).
- Transfer Funds – Easily transfer funds between your accounts or make payments to your Security Service loans.
- Pay Bills – Make payments just as easily as you would online, but with the convenience of having access anywhere.
- Mobile Check Deposit – Deposit checks directly into your accounts by simply taking a picture of the check with your mobile device.
- Find Us – Easily find and get directions to the nearest branch or free ATM, including shared branching, CO-OP, and Stripes ATMs.
- Get Alerts – Receive notifications on your account balance, debit card transactions, withdrawals, and more.