Introducing our newest account security feature: Easily freeze or unfreeze your debit or credit card.
January 02, 2019
Security Service now offers the ability to freeze or unfreeze your cards online or over the phone.
The next time your card is lost or misplaced, there’s no need to worry. Get instant peace of mind and freeze your card by logging in to Security Service Online Banking, or by calling our CallPlus system 1.800.527.7328.
Any recurring transactions you have set up using your card will still be processed while the card is frozen. If your card is stolen, please call and speak with a representative to cancel your card and order a new one.
Freeze your card with ease!
Security Service Online Banking
- Log in to Security Service Online Banking.
- Click Accounts, then Manage My Cards.
- Select which card you want to freeze or unfreeze.
Security Service Mobile Banking
- Log in to the Security Service Mobile Banking app.
- Tap the Menu select Manage My Cards.
- Select the card you want to freeze or unfreeze.