A message from our President and CEO Jim Laffoon regarding COVID-19
March 12, 2020 San Antonio, TX
Staying Open for You is Our Priority
You are a valued member of Security Service Federal Credit Union, and we are committed to providing for your financial needs. With the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) affecting different communities around the world, we are taking a number of proactive steps to ensure you have access to uninterrupted credit union services while protecting the health and safety of our members and our employees.
We are here to help:
- Our branches are open for our members.
- We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to keep our employees healthy and provide enhanced cleaning procedures at the branches. This includes utilizing social distancing measures, eliminating handshakes, providing hand sanitizing stations for members and latex gloves for employees when appropriate.
- For those of you looking for ways to complete your financial transactions without going inside a branch, we have multiple options to serve you. We provide free remote banking tools for virtually every need. Access your account 24/7 through myBranch – our mobile banking app or use our online banking. If you are not enrolled yet, now is the perfect time to do so – download the app for iOS or Android, or enroll in online banking.
- If you would like to speak with someone by phone, our Member Contact Center is available Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM and Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM by calling (800) 527-7328.
- You may also utilize our Automated CallPlus (Telephone Banking) by calling (800) 527-7328.
Security Service is committed to being a responsible partner in the communities we serve and I would like to thank you for entrusting us with your financial needs. Rest assured, we are continuously monitoring this ever changing situation and we are taking every measure to limit the impact of COVID-19 on our operations while safeguarding employees and members alike.
President & CEO